"500 kilometres. Eight days. 24th-31st December. The world’s favourite festive cycling challenge is back. Join us for even more miles and memories in our riding rite of passage." - Rapha's explanation of the Festive500
- We meet @ 10:00
- We leave @ 10:30 sharp
- Averaging 24-26km/h
- No-drop policy
- We ride, rain or not.
- All traffic rules apply, no discussion, safety first!
- A helmet is mandatory.
- Inner tube mandatory.
- You will get extra points if you have some fenders/mud guards on your bike.
- Check your bike the day before to avoid mechanicals.
- Warn and talk to each other when riding in group.
- We will only race on the Muur.
Coffee, cake and Morgan Blue cleaning kit when we're back at the shop.